When Run U Mother generously provided me with a shirt to wear at the tap house run, I couldn’t wait to sport it! Although for races, I prefer running in sports bra or shirts with built-in bra shelves, this light-weight polyester white v-neck shirt is perfect for play dates around ‘hood. So even though, I didn’t wear it during the actual race, it made a cute cover over my sports bra at the after-party.
Run U Mother also graciously gave me another size medium shirt for one lucky winner. If you would like a chance to win a sassy Run U Mother shirt, simply add a comment to this post. Contest ends Monday, June 22.
For additional entries:
- Blog about this contest and add the bloggie button. Remember to link back here.
<a href=”https://denisermt.wordpress.com/2009/06/15/run-u-mother-giveaway”><img src=”http://gi101.photobucket.com/groups/m49/CU1U6CYOCA/RunUMother-1.png” border=”0″ alt=”Photobucket”></a>
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter. Add a comment to this post each time you retweet this–>RT: Run DMT’s Run U Mother Giveaway- Enter 2 win shirt http://tinyurl.com/nkt8oa @denisermt #giveaway
- Visit the Run U Mother Shop and let us know what other products you like.
- Sign up for the Run U Mother mailing list on the homepage.
- Visit the Run U Mother Blog and leave a comment on one of the posts. Come back here and add a reply for each comment you leave at Run U Mother.