Part of preparing for a race includes selecting the right outfit. This might sound silly, but you have to wear what’s comfortable. Plus, it needs to be something you’ve trained in and you know works for you.
For Saturday’s triathlon, I’ve selected a pair of padded bike shorts for sure, but I’ve also decided my Gracie’s Gear Long Tank is the perfect pick for Saturday’s triathlon because I know it works for me. I plan to stash a Cliff Shot in the flexible Power Pouch so I can suck down a shot running into transition to gear up for the biking leg. (Did I mention it’s a reverse tri?)
I wore my Gracie’s Gear Long Tank during the Gasparilla Marathon and proclaimed my love for it. Now, once again I can share my love for this product with another Gracie’s Gear Giveaway! 🙂 To win a Gracie’s Gear Long Tank, visit graciesgearandtraining.com and view The Long Tanks. Then, post a comment stating which size/color long tank you would like to win.
For additional entries to win a Gracie’s Gear Long Tank:
- Write a post about this giveaway on your blog.
- Follow @denisermt on Twitter.
- Tweet about this giveaway. Add a new comment for each time you tweet: @denisermt Run DMT’s #blogoversary #giveaway- Win a Gracie’s Gear Long Tank- http://tinyurl.com/n3c79n
- Visit graciesgearandtraining.com and read her Training Tips. Add a comment here to let us know which tips you read and if you tried them. Each time you read an article and post another comment is an additional entry.
- Gracie’s Gear is a supporter of EMWomen, so visit emwomen.com and let us know what interesting things you found there.