Did you know that I’m sweet and stylish?
Well, I am and I’ve got these awards to prove it! Cathy thinks I’m sweet and that’s rich! I’m more of a sweet outer layer covering a nutty center.
But Becelisa thinks I’m stylish and I think I wear that one well too.
By accepting these awards, I must state 7 lesser known facts about myself.
- I love pajamas days when I just stay in my pajamas all day. I plan at least one a week.
- I don’t know what I want to be when I grown up. In my life B.C. (before children), I taught elementary school, mostly third through fifth grade. Sometimes I miss it, but then I think about lesson plans, grading papers, parent conferences, Sunshine State Standards and all the other political nonsense and stress involved with education these days and I don’t miss one bit. I will happily change shitty diapers than deal with that bullshit.
- When I’m anxious or nervous or have a lot on my mind, I pick and bite my cuticles until they bleed. It’s a really disgusting habit.
- I don’t like country music.
- I talk through movies, which annoys the piss out of my husband. Over the years, I’ve learned to stay silent in the cinema and save all questions and observations until after the show.
- I laugh like a Pez dispenser. When I experience a good gut busting laugh, I tilt my head back and my mouth pops open with the loudest, most boisterous juiceful laugh you will ever hear. Sometimes it’s followed up with a snort too.
- I often fit lines from movies, shows or pop culture references into every day conversation. I’m cool like dat.
Now the conditions of these awards also state that I must pass them along to fellow bloggers. So in no particular order, I present the “Sweet” award to 10 of my favorite sweeties…
And the “Stylish” goes to 15 of my most trendy reads…